Special Populations Aquatic Therapy: Children/Adults
Community Integrations Services offers private sessions for children of all ages and diagnosis. Private sessions are held in warm water pools.
We specialize in aquatic work with children on any level of the spectrum. In April CIS takes Team Jambalya to the King County regional aquatic event of the Special Olympics.
CIS is a recipent of scholarship funding from Autism Speaks. See video about this program
Common goals for these sessions are:
- Following directions
- Sensory Integration activities
- Improve coordination and flexibility
- Safety and water adjustment
- Increase strength and endurance
- Swimming skills
- Life long recreational skills
- Stretch and relax for those with high tone
Powerful Healing for Kids with special Needs
Read more at ParentMap.com